PRESENTATION SKILLS WORKSHOP 4 U™ (PSW4U)
The purpose of this instructor led training is to expand your ability to be yourself at your best in front of audiences – both in presentations face-to-face and in communication via web conference/telephone.
You will have extensive opportunities to review and practice the fundamental skills that make a presentation effective and productive. Coaching and feedback is provided. Your presentations in front of the room will be videotaped.
What You Will Learn
- Increase the retention level of your audience from 10% up to 80%.
- Leave your audience in action.
- Express your passion both being energetic and appropriate.
- Build rapport.
- Establish powerful eye contact.
- Apply your voice, gestures, facial expressions and your whole body as tools to deliver your message.
- Envision concepts using visual aids.
- Cause a deep understanding of your material using analogies.
- Create relatedness and attract attention sharing stories.
- Involve the audience by mastering the art of asking questions.
- Hold the attention of the audience during the entire time of the presentation
- Overcome the fear of failure.
- Pause/Silence as a powerful presentation tool.
- Stand in front of the room being in control.
- Prepare, structure and deliver your data causing impact.