Executive Time Management Consulting
These consulting sessions are designed as a follow up to the Time/Power Management Workshops.
Executives and their administrative assistant(s) have unique relationships and face very different, and sometimes critical challenges in the realm of Time Management.
Having just completed the Time/Power Management Workshop® 1 (PMW 1), participants have already built a relationship with their instructor, which makes individual consulting more effective. The instructor will probe into the actual issues the executive and assistant(s) face and will work with them to implement the new tools and practices to achieve maximum results.
What You Will Learn
- Effectively manage an executive’s schedule.
- Control the flow of communication and information.
- Manage and minimize interruptions and distractions.
- Better understand each others situations and challenges.
- Positively increase teamwork between executive and assistant.
- Implement the new Time Management tools and practices from Time/Power Management Workshop® 1 (PMW 1) and Time/Power Management Workshop® 2 (PMW 2).
The instructor of the initial workshop arranges the date, time and location on an individual basis (usually right after the workshop).
Time/Power Management Workshop® 1 (PMW 1) needs to be completed prior to taking Executive Time Management Consulting sessions.
A Game Changer
in Time Management