COLLABORATION MANAGEMENT WORKSHOP (CMW)
The Art of Building Collaborative Relationships
This workshop expands your ability to manage situations of conflict in the workplace while remaining in control, resourceful and relaxed. The experiential workshop includes both an overview of the fundamental nature of conflict as well as instruction in how best to handle “heated” situations.
Through role-playing, participants practice and improve their collaboration skills.
What You Will Learn
- Recognize your unconscious and reactive habits in situations of conflict and employ new, more effective methods.
- Manage upsets and the emotions that go along with such disputes with tact and skill.
- Stop the right/wrong game.
- Advance a conversation from an emotional to a logical level through creative dialogue.
- Be proactive and responsible, not reactive.
Max. 8 students